A Dream Destination for School Trips & Group Holidays
Holidays at the BUCHEGG RESORT in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Can you remember your first time at a holiday camp? Remember the trouble-free times, the fun, and the first secretly exchanged kisses? You can offer all of this to your pupils – with modern facilities. WiFi, a funpark just outside the resort, and even a cinema at the youth resort make our resort the best address for school trips. Such a holiday camp, with plenty of cool activities to enjoy, can only be found in Saalbach Hinterglemm.
Group Holidays in Saalbach Hinterglemm
The features that are cool for pupils, teens and kids are also fun for group holidays and club outings. Travel to Saalbach-Hinterglemm with your sports club and have unforgettable days with your friends. The Glemm Valley is worth a visit in both summer and winter. It doesn’t matter when you spend your holiday at our resort – you’ll always be in the middle of all the action and can offer your fellow club members so much.
Included Amenities for Groups & Holidays for Young People
Since opening in 2011, the Buchegg Resort has repeatedly been the venue for large youth camps and festivals. School trips and group holidays or club outings have often been held in our resort. Our experience with group travel is clear from the wide variety of offers at the Young Generation Resort:
- A wide range of sports activities can be enjoyed at or near the resort: volleyball, football, basketball, table tennis and much more.
- The resort is located in the heart of the Bike-Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm and the Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn – we are right on the pistes!
- You can access the ski resort right outside the resort, which means you can ski all the way to the resort’s front door with your ski group.
- Plenty of excursion destinations for day trips in summer and winter.
- The resort was newly built in 2011 and meets all standards for youth holidays.
- Free WiFi is available throughout the facilities.
- With current films, the Alpine Cinema offers an alternative to outdoor activities.
- Archery directly at the Resort
- A modern common room with billiards and foosball (for a fee) ensures no one gets bored.
- The rooms and the entire resort are up-to-date technologically.
- Sing and relax by the campfire and barbeque in front of the resort on warm summer evenings.
- Youth camp chaperones enjoy comfortable double rooms and a sauna at the resort.
- The kitchen staff spoils young and old guests with healthy regional dishes:
- Abundant breakfast buffet
- Depending on board booked – a small lunchtime snack or lunch packet (full board)
- Dinner buffet with salad bar
- We have plenty of ski storage for safe keeping of your equipment in winter.
bike storage and repair shop are very popular in the warmer months.
Rooms for Groups & Camps at a Glance
The resort has 44 multi-bed rooms with six beds each for pupils, teens and groups. All rooms are friendly and bright. Supervisors and chaperones can look forward to the comfort of our 14 spacious double rooms.
All rooms are modern and comfortably furnished:
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Sufficient storage
- New, high-quality beds
- Free WiFi through the facility
Would you like to book your next youth camp, school trip or group travel at the Buchegg Resort Let us help! Send us your non-binding enquiry today and we will put together a customised offer for you.