Group Trips and Group Holidays
Fun Days Together in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Use your group holiday to spend time together, play sports and enjoy entertainment. The Buchegg Resort has enough room for you and your friends to treat yourselves to a break.
Built in 2011, the resort has comfortable rooms with plenty of amenities to make you and your fellow club members feel warmly welcomed. Common rooms, sports facilities, and even a sauna round out the offer. Or perhaps you’d prefer a private film showing? No problem – just let us turn on the Alpine Cinema.
Included Amenities for your Group Holidays
We will be happy to put together a customised offer for your group holiday. As a small preview of what you can look forward to on your holidays, take a look at the included amenities you will enjoy:
- Abundant breakfast buffet
- Afternoon small snack or lunch
- Dinner buffet with salad bar
- Games and sports at the resort (volleyball court, basketball court, soccer pitch, table tennis)
- Barbeque and campfire area in front of the resort
- Free WiFi in the entire facility
- Sauna area
- Modern common room with billiards table and foosball (for a fee)
- Alpine Cinema with current films
- Large ski storage in winter
- Bike storage & repair shop in summer
- Snapshot camera
Summer Bike Holidays in the Bike-Circus
In summer, the Buchegg Resort is located right in the heart of the Bike-Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm. The mountains are so close you can practically reach out and grab them. Many bike trails and tours lead right past the resort. Book a few tours for yourself and your fellow club members at the resort's own bike school. You’ll be ready for biking adventures!
If you are looking for a very special trip for your club or a fun excursion for your group holiday, you’ll find it in Saalbach Hinterglemm. Europe’s largest high ropes course offers plenty of fun and brings groups even closer together.
Winter Ski Holidays in the Skicircus
“Ski in – ski out” is the wintertime motto in Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn. Fun in the snow begins and ends right outside the resort’s front door. The Buchegg Resort is located extremely close to the pistes of the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn – you really couldn’t get any closer to the pistes!
The resort's own ski hire ensures that each member of your club is prepared with the suitable equipment – this is a very special service for clubs and groups at the Buchegg Resort.
Excursion Destinations in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Spring, summer, autumn or winter: it is always holiday time in Saalbach Hinterglemm. The excursion destinations near the Buchegg Resort are truly special and are excellent social activities for group holidays and club outings:
- Europe’s largest high-ropes course with 30-40 different stations
- The Treetop Path and Golden Gate Bridge of the Alps are open year-round
- 36 mountain huts invite you to eat, drink, and enjoy time together
- Perfect for day trips to nearby Salzburg, the city of Mozart
- The “Devil’s Water” park in Hinterglemm is at the end of the valley
We will be happy to help you put together a fun social activity programme for your group holiday or club outing.
Would you like to spend your next holiday at the Buchegg Resort? Let us help you! Send us your non-binding enquiry and we will put together a personalised offer just for you.