Alpine Summer in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Rustic, Delicious and Simply Wonderful: the Region’s Mountain Huts
What came first? The summer or the mountain pastures? It doesn’t matter! In the Saalbach Hinterglemm region many mountain huts with the Alpine Summer certificate await you. Here you will enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience – including Austrian hospitality and beautiful mountain views!
Be sure to plan a stop at an alpine summer hut during your bike tour or hike. The huts are situated in the best locations spread out over the entire region. Plus, they can be reached on foot, by bike, and even by car.
Alpine Summer Huts in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Not every mountain hut and pasture can display the “Almsommer-Zertifikat” or “Alpine Summer Certificate”. The following mountain huts in the Saalach Valley carry this title:
- Panorama Alm
What makes an alpine summer pasture or hut so special?
Although all 40 huts and pastures in the Glemm Valley invite you to stop by, only the best carry the Alpine Summer certificate. But what makes these huts and pastures so special?
- The architecture and furnishing is characterised by authenticity and originality.
- Alpine summer pastures must be traditional rural farms with grazing livestock.
- Alpine summer pastures can be reached by hiking trail, as well as by cable car and taxi. This also makes them accessible for people with limited mobility.
- All products offered and served are produced at the hut’s pastures or can be proved to have been produced locally.
- Alpine summer huts have high-quality drinking water and all hygiene regulations are complied with.
Look forward to a little extra mountain hut flair during the alpine summer.
Mountain Biking Huts in the Region
When you’re on your bike in Saalbach, you should definitely take a break at one of the mountain biking huts. With a hearty snack and magical views, you can almost forget about the challenging trail. These mountain huts are especially bike-friendly:
- Örgenbauernalm in Saalfelden
- Sinnlehenalm in Leogang
- Riedlalm in Leogang
- Reiteralm in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Pfefferalm in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Hacklbergalm in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Ossmanalm in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Experience the alpine summer in Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang for yourself. We will be happy to help you book your summer holiday. Simply send us your non-binding enquiry today and we will put together an offer just for you.