Winter Holidays in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Ski Holidays for Action Fans at BUCHEGG RESORT
You can’t get much closer to winter than you will at the Buchegg Resort. It is situated right on the slopes of the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn; in other words, in a winter wonderland. That’s why a ski holiday here means: strap on your skis and go!
This ski resort is one of the most popular in all of Salzburg and can thank the exciting, well-prepared pistes for its reputation. But you will also enjoy great winter activities besides skiing. This is the perfect ski holiday destination for group travel, youth camps and school ski trips.
for Ski Holidays
at the BUCHEGG RESORT
Is the reputation as Salzburg’s most popular ski resort not enough? Then we would like to present a few more reasons why you should spend your ski holiday with us:
- The Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn offers pure skiing fun on 270 km of pistes. There is something for everyone here regardless of your skill level. Wide pistes offer enough room for ski lessons and group activities. Snowboarders love the sprawling resort with lots of snow, too.
- The Buchegg Resort is located in the ski resort. You can’t find accommodation closer to the best pistes! The direct connection to the skiing paradise and easy return to the resort after a day full of skiing makes your ski holiday uncomplicated.
- The ski hire at the resort has all the first-class equipment you and your group needs, meaning you won’t need to transport your equipment to your holiday. And, you’ll always be equipped with the newest ski gear!
- Freestylers welcome! The ski resort’s three snowparks leave no freerider’s wish unfulfilled! But it gets even better: one of the snowparks is just outside of the Resort. This means fun and action late into the evening.
Now there’s just one thing left: come to Saalbach Hinterglemm and see this skiing paradise for yourself. We have to warn you though, many regular guests confirm year after year: “Once you go to the Skicircus – you’ll never go anywhere else!”
Winter Activities in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Do you like to experience something new every day? That’s no problem in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn. Salzburg’s most popular ski resort is teeming with great winter holiday activities – both on and off the ski slopes. Whether you want to take on an adventure alone, with someone else, or even in a group – it’s best to leave boredom at home. Choose classic winter sports or trendy new activities each and every day of your holiday.
- Winter & snowshoe hiking through snowy Salzburg
- Sledging day or night on three exciting runs
- Horsedrawn carriage rides through Hinterglemm, a snowy winter wonderland
- Cross-country skiing on the best prepared trails in the valley
- Snow groomer rides – experience the giants of the ski resorts up close
- Tree Top Path & Golden Gate Bridge of the Alps are open the entire year and offer a unique experience in winter
- Ice skating & Bavarian curling on the glistening natural ice rink in Hinterglemm
- Quad, buggy and icekart riding at the Glemmy Offroad Park
- Snowtubing on the nearby snowtubing run on the Unterschwarzachbahn
- Paragliding over Salzburg’s Alps with professional assistance
Learn more about winter sports in Saalbach Hinterglemm...
You can also enjoy many activities very close to the Resort. Reach them easily on foot or in just a few minutes by car.
Are you planning a school trip or would like to spend your next winter holiday at the Buchegg Resort? We will be happy to help. Send us your non-binding enquiry and let us put together a personalised offer just for you.