JOKER CARD – Great Advantages for your Summer Holiday
Guest Card for your Summer Holiday in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Saalbach Hinterglemm has an ace up its
sleeve for summer holidaymakers: the JOKER CARD gives you and your group
excellent advantages. Unlimited use of the cable cars in Saalbach Hinterglemm
is included. This means you don’t have to think twice before diving right into
Get your guest
card at the Buchegg Resort reception. Choose from three options:
Option 1: The card is valid on the day of your arrival for the
entire day. The card is not valid on the day of your departure.
Option 2: The card is valid from 12:00 pm on the day of your
arrival and ends at 12:00 pm on the day of departure.
Option 3: The card is not valid on the day of arrival. It is
valid the entire day of departure.
Simply ask at the
reception for more information about which card will suit your holiday best.
Please note that you can not buy the JOKER CARD; it is only available at
partner hotels, such as the Buchegg Resort.
Cable car specification without bike transport
- Unlimited free use (passenger transportation) of up to 6 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- 2 x daily free use (passenger transportation) of gondolas in Leogang (optionally 1 x each with Asitz- AND Steinberg gondola or 2 x with Asitz- OR Steinberg gondola)
Cable car specification with bike transport
- 2 x daily free bike transport with gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang
- Biking without limits in Austria's largest biking region: 30% discount on bike tickets for unlimited use incl. bike transport of up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, the Epic Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn (reduced bike tickets are only available at the ticket counters of the gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm - a valid JOKER CARD is demanded)
Unrestricted use for following public transport lines in Pinzgau (bus & train)
- Unlimited use of the hiking bus in Saalbach Hinterglemm and the public transport system in the whole Pinzgau district
A list of numerous bonus partners (such as the high rope course at the end of the valley or the Tree-top path) can be found here.
Please take note of the opening times of these seasonal attractions!